Bloatware is unnecessary apps and programs without any use. It reduces the system’s performance and covers a large amount of disk space. It also makes your PC boot sluggishly than usual. Most of the bloatware doesn’t look harmful, but they tend your device to perform very slow than usual. In this case, it is recommended to avoid those bloat wares as they reflect various considerable results. Reinstalling Windows on your device seems a difficult task having bloatware on your system, but there are various methods available to reinstall your Windows 10 on your PC.
Here are the methods to reinstall Windows 10 on your device. Follow these steps to know how to do that.
- Restoring Windows
There are various features to restore your system like “Reset this PC,” and “Fresh Start” of “Windows 10 Creators Update.” The first feature deals with restoring your system to the factory restore settings in default mode.
The next Creators Update feature enables you to clean your Windows very effortlessly.
Note: The fresh feature of Microsoft allows you to reinstall your Windows 10 to get a neat and clean Windows. You can download the installation media of Windows 10 and then reinstall it on your system.
- Finding “Fresh Start” Feature on “Creators Update”
It is an interface segment of “Windows Defender.” To know how to find the “Fresh Start,” then it is recommended to follow these easy to use steps:
- First of all, you have to launch the “Start” menu.
- Then, expand the application “Windows Defender Security Center.”
Note: In case, you have not updated your system to “Creators Update,” and you are unable to view the particular app, then follow any other way like “Anniversary Update.”
- After that, you have to hit the “Device Performance and Health” tab located inside the sidebar.
- Now, tap the link “Additional Info” located inside the “Fresh Start” option there.
As an alternative way, follow these steps:
- Firstly, tap the “Settings” icon.
- Then go to the “Update and Security” option and hit it.
- Next, you have to tap on the “Recovery” option there.
- After that, hit the link available for starting fresh feature through Windows’s clean installation.
Note: In this expanded window, you will know what would happen. Now, your Windows-10 will upgrade to the latest version after the reinstallation process. It will delete all the system apps, including the programs and apps that we have installed on the system. You can take a backup of your file to restore it as ensured by your system to keep them safe.
- Now, tap on the “Get Started” option once you get ready to begin.
- After that, a window will appear on your screen containing terms and conditions related to “User’s Account.”
- It notifies you that it may take up to twenty minutes or more depends on the speed of your system.
- After that, tap on the “Next” button to proceed.
- Now, a list will be provided by this program containing desktop apps to be deleted. It informs you regarding the same.
- You can also able see the text file containing previously downloaded apps on your system that you have installed.
- Once you agree, then hit the “Start” tab to launch or initiate the process.
Note: You can’t perform any task on your PC until it reinstalls Windows 10 automatically.
- After some time, you will see that your Windows 10 is successfully reinstalled on your PC.
- Now, run the “Windows Update” on your system. It will perform automatically. Your PC will install all the necessary disks and drivers on its own.
- Reinstalling Windows Using Anniversary Update Method Without any Bloatware
In case, you didn’t update your system to the “Creators Update,” and you wish to discard the bloatware, then follow the mentioned steps:
- First of all, you have to launch the “Settings” app.
- Then, hit the option “Update and Security.”
- After that, tap on the “Recovery” tab.
- Then, scroll your page down and then hit the link “learn how to start fresh with a clean installation of Windows” located inside the “More recovery” section.
Note: This link brings you to the “Fresh Start” page on the site of Microsoft having various information.
- After that, tap on the download tool option located at the lowermost portion of your screen for installing the “Refresh Windows” tool.
- Now, try to run the downloaded file that reads “RefreshWindowsTool.exe.”
- Next, you have to agree with the terms and conditions of Microsoft.
- Then, hit the option regarding keeping personal files.
- Now, your Windows will keep important files and then tap “Nothing.”
- Finally, hit the “Start” option. Now, you will see that Windows 10 is reinstalling on your system automatically through the programming tool.
Nelson King is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.